As a business owner, you have enough to worry about without letting the technology of your business operations distract you from what’s really important. IV Integration can help almost any business, large or small, create a competitive advantage by improving operating efficiencies and enhancing security. Doctors, dentists, architects, salon owners, designers, restaurant and bar owners, and even accountants need to impress their customers. But what’s really important is what the customer doesn’t see—the time and money you save using automation to keep your business running smoothly.
IV Integration has specialised in business automation since 2005, and the industry has changed much over the past few years, and business automation has become far more affordable and accessible to all business owners. It is almost expected of a business when meeting with a client.
IV Integration specialise in the Control4 systems, a high end product, offering custom lighting, audio visual, distributed HD (high definition), security and boardroom presentation equipment installations.
Business automation systems are composed of hardware, communication and electronic interfaces that work to integrate electrical devices with one another. Daily office activities can now be regulated with the touch of a button. From any remote location, users can adjust the controls on the various integrated systems or even change the temperature in certain rooms. Business automation software is often connected through computer networks so that you can adjust settings on your personal device from your pocket.
Benefits of a business automation system in Johannesburg:
- Set your lighting, music, temperature and video to greet your customers with the perfect welcome. All you have to do is set the “scene” and it can automatically activate at a time of day or when the first person arrives at the office.
- Program your business and reap the rewards: Security systems arm or disarm, lights go on or off, temperature pre-sets activate and all the music and TVs automatically wake up or go to sleep.
- Keep an eye on things, from anywhere. Set your office to alert you if anything out of the ordinary is happening. Whether equipment or lights are left on overnight, or unusual activity is detected over the weekend, you’ll always be in the know without having to drive by for an in-person check in.
- Give your customers an experience they won’t forget, whether it’s a personalized movie or concert during a root canal, a “Concierge” button that summons personal service at a spa, or an impressive interactive presentation to wow customers in a design studio.
- Simplify your audio, video, and presentation components with one remote control.
- Play music from almost any format, in any room, any time.
- Save energy and enjoy the perfect ambiance in every room.
- Enjoy control from anywhere by accessing the system online or on your smart phone or tablet.
- View live video surveillance of inside (and outside) your office building or facility.
Benefits to using IV Integration to design and install your personalized business automation system in Johannesburg:
- Affordable and cost effective.
- Professional team of installers.
- Over 15 years of experience.
- Clean and tidy installation with no major construction required.
- Identify simple solutions for easy usage by all members of staff.
- Flexible, start small and add solutions as time and budget allow.
- Ensure compatibility with new or older systems.
Technology enhances every meeting and presentation, but sometimes getting everything to work properly is problematic. IV Integration can help.
- Use one-touch control to dim the lights for a presentation, lower the screen and power on your video conferencing system.
- Incorporate video conference call capabilities to include off-site employees and manage it from one easy-to-use interface.
Why do you need CCTV
60% of businesses in Ireland are affected by crime each year, and this costs over €10m, with a staggering 10% of business lost as a consequence of crime.
CCTV is a very powerful tool in the fight against crime. Not only does CCTV provide a fantastic visual deterrent – footage can be used to provide evidence against anti-social behaviour, theft, vandalism and burglary – saving you thousands in the long run.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves
- View remote locations, including multiple locations at once
- Free Pro Surveillance software for remote viewing available for PC and Mac
- Remote viewing apps available for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Phone
- Safely monitor premises from a remote location
- Provide CCTV evidence to the Gardaí to secure a prosecution